Scout Strategy guidesEdit
- Always stay on the move.
- Move ahead of the rest of your team so you can report enemy positions and take out critical targets.
- Try to avoid using the scattergun at range. Use your pistol, as it is much more accurate.
- Make use of the scout's ability to double jump.
Soldier Strategy guidesEdit
- With your rocket launcher, try to aim for tightly packed groups of enemies, so as to injure multiple enemies.
- Rocket jumping is a useful move that can be used to reach high vantage points to "snipe" engineer nests and groups.
Pyro Strategy guidesEdit
- Make good use of your flamethrower by burning up tightly packed groups of enemies.
- If you see rockets or grenades headed your way, airblast them and send them back.
- Flush enemies out of defensive positions with your flamethrower.
- You can be a sitting duck with prolonged time spent burning enemies. If you start taking damage, get out until they are extinguished.
- Be sure to spy check all the time or your team is stuffed
Demoman Strategy guidesEdit
- Your grenades are affected by gravity, so lob them over walls and other obstacles into enemy lines.
- Place sticky bombs on areas that are undoubtedly going to see enemies going through, such as control points or the tracks in payload maps.
- Try to place sticky bombs as inconspicuously as possible, as enemies can shoot them, or they can be rolled away by explosions.
- Aim grenades for tight groups to injure as many as possible.
Heavy Strategy guidesEdit
- Try to pair up with a medic, so you can prolong your high damage output.
- When paired with a medic, use the ubercharge to your advantage and attack the enemy lines head on.
- Hide in defensive positions that will eventually put you behind enemy lines, so as to attack them from the back.
=Engineer Strategy guidesEdit
- Double-check a potential nest position for things like how close it is to a choke point, how exposed it is, etc.
- When setting up a nest far from a metal source, it is advisable to set up a dispenser first.
- When there is nothing more to be upgraded, assist your own sentry by using your own weapons.
- Move your buildings around until they are in a position that works most efficiently.
Medic Strategy guidesEdit
- Remember to take cover behind the person you're healing.
- Ubercharge when there is a big group of enemies or when trying to push forward.
- Don't fight anyone by yourself (maybe scouts or zoomed in snipers).
- Avoid being seen (hide behind walls while you heal your targets) or you will be the main target.
- Make sure you aren't healing a spy.
Sniper Strategy guidesEdit
- When your scoping make sure you look behind you once in a while.
- Use the razorback to prevent you from being back stabbed (You can only use once)
- Be careful when being a sniper because you only have 125 health.
- Make sure to focus on medics before the round starts if you kill the medics they lose there Uber/Kritz
Spy Strategy guides Edit
- Change disguise often
- Take out critical targets (e.g Medic, Engineer)
- Use the dead ringer to fake your death and sneak past enemy lines.
- Make sure that you Try to avoid pyros because they always spy check